Enhanced Diagnostic Tools
Materials for each oligonucleotide sample
1. 2.0 ml Microfuge tubes
2. 10 Molar Ammonium acetate (pH 7.0)
1. Split the RNA into 400 μl aliquots in 2.0 ml microfuge tubes.
2. Add 40 μl of 10 M ammonium acetate (final concentration 1 M).
3. Add 1.5 ml ethanol per tube.
4. Vortex 10 seconds.
5. Store at -20°C overnight or at -80°C for 2 hours.
6. Centrifuge at 14000x g for 20 minutes (4 °C).
7. Decant supernatant.
8. Resuspend pellet in desired solution.
For technical questions regarding the use of these reagents, please call Bio-Synthesis Technical Support at (800) 227-0627 (toll-free, in the U.S.) or (972) 420-8505, or e-mail us at email@example.com
If you have a query regarding any of our products or services,
please don't hesitate to submit your question below. A member of our support team
will review and answer your question as quickly as possible.