Development of Fastype™ PCR-SSP Molecular Detection Kits for Human Infectious Diseases
Bio-Synthesis assists clients in developing DNA-based test kits for diseases by using custom PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) assays which are designed, manufactured, quality controlled, and tested on biological materials at our facilities in Lewisville, Texas. This Molecular Test is also known as a Nucleic Acid Amplification Test. It is based on the amplification of the presence of target DNA in the specimen, rather than the conventional method of bacteria or cell cultures. The group of molecular genetic research scientists at Bio-Synthesis, Inc. has successfully developed the DNA PCR –SSP Fastype™ System Detection Kits for human infectious diseases for clients in need of custom formulation. We also provide fresh prepared DNA-Based Human Infectious Detection kits, designed to detect Conjunctivitis, Adenovirus and Chlamydia, useful for molecular testing labs of infectious diseases.
As a one-stop-shop company, we put all of our products to work more efficiently through our Custom Assay Development. Bio-Synthesis has provided industrial and academic scientists with a unique service platform dedicated to the design, development and testing of the DNA-Based assays that you have been waiting for.
If you have any questions or for additional information, please contact us or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bio-Synthesis can guide you through all steps, starting from your basic needs to finishing with your DNA-based PCR detection kits.
The primary features of the unique Fastype™ System Kits are listed as follows:
- All primers, dNTPs and PCR buffer (with red dye as an indicator) are pre-aliquot and lyophilized in high-quality PCR thermal cycle strip tubes or plates. Positive Control Kits are also prepared with the same procedure by just adding genomic DNA template into the wells.
- Lyophilized primers, dNTPs and PCR buffer are more stable than in the liquid form under ambient condition, and it is easier to transport.
- The final lyophilized kits contain a red dot (reagent) in the bottom of the PCR test tubes, and one can distinguish clearly the kits from the regular PCR tubes. The PCR is performed with the special red color gel loading dye, and you can simply apply the PCR product onto the agarose gel without adding loading buffer.
- The Fastype™ PCR-SSP Kits reduce the preparation time to less than 10 minutes. All you have to do is add DNA template, DDH2O and TAQ, and start the PCR program.
- We can custom develop testing kits of your research interest, whether you prefer a volume of 10µl or 50µl per PCR experiment. And, we have strong technical support to guide you along the way.
Before going into technical steps, your project will be fully analyzed in order to evaluate its feasibility and to build its strategy, providing the highest chance of success. You will be provided with a detailed quotation, listing all steps and associated costs in order to facilitate your decision process.
Please contact us to consult with our specialists and start designing a Custom PCR-SSP Molecular Detection Kit.