Welcome to the peptide property calculator tool presented by Biosynthesis.
Peptide property calculator is a comprehensive web-based tool available at Biosynthesis which calculates the various physiochemical property of the protein sequence. Listed below are the application user can access from the tool:
- Calculates the physiochemical properties like Chemical formulae, Molecular weight, Isoelectric point, Extinction Co-efficient etc
- Modify the N & C terminal with specific dyes
- Insertion of specific dyes
- Addition of Non Standard Residue to the peptide sequence
- Prediction of hydrophobic or hydrophilic region
- Prediction of secondary structure
- Prediction of transmembrane region
- Prediction of flexible region
- Prediction of probability of input sequence on the surface of cell
The tool is a one stop solution for calculation and prediction of various properties of protein. The tool compromises of 35 features from simple calculation of chemical formula to prediction of secondary structure in the protein.
- Junk Characters: The tool is programmed to handle any junk character entered by the user which would be impassively removed from the input sequence
- Mouse Over Tooltip: This feature in the tool assist the end user transact with the tool
- User Guide: Guides the end user step-by-step to make use of the tool from the beginning to end and also to interpret the results coming out of the tool