Custom Large scale RNA Synthesis
Our large scale RNA oligo synthesis ranges from 50 mgs to multi-grams. To ensure the highest quality of RNA, all large scale RNA oligo synthesis is handled and purified in RNase free environment. All large scale RNA oligos are examined by analytical HPLC, PAGE, MALDI-TOF or ESI/LC/Mass spectrometry. Process development for large scale RNA synthesis under QSR manufacturing is also available.
- 50 mgs to multi-gram quantity
- 5-30 nt in length
- Phosphorothioate (PS), Phosphodiester (PO) or PO/PS backbone
- Chimeric oligo mixed 2'-OMe, 2'-F-RNA, BNA (bridged nucleic acid) or DNA
- Wide variety of oligo modifications: dyes, spacers, linkers
- Deliver deprotected, desalted or purified
- Sterilization/filtration, endotoxin testing, Na+ salt exchange, normalization and aliquoting is an option
- Q.C. by HPLC, PAGE, MALDI-TOF or ESI/LC/Mass spectrometry
- Long-term pricing stability available through supply agreement
Prices listed are an example of unmodified RNA oligonucleotides between 10 and 30 bases with a PO backbone. The price includes HPLC purification and diafiltration in an RNAase free environment. RNA oligos with unusual sequence compositions may affect pricing. If you have an unusual sequence composition, such as a poly-G or poly A stretch, or a sequence causing secondary structure formation, our nucleic acid specialists will contact you with final pricing before processing your order.
* Prices may vary due to sequence composition
Quotation and Ordering
For information on pricing & ordering for large scale oligo synthesis, please provide your project specifications in detail (e.g. foreseen application, desired type of oligo, level of purity, final yield, delivery format and level of documentation etc.), Bio-Synthesis will be able to provide an affordable price quotation based on a reasonable and cost-effective production process and provide our customer a long term stable pricing through a supply agreement.
Contact us through secure online system, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at 800-227-0627.
Related product for large Scale oligonucleotide Sythesis
* Large scale DNA Oligonucleotide Synthesis