Bio-Synthesis offers a complete array of fluorescent reporters and quenchers. Our product offering includes common dye modifiers such as 6-FAM, HEX and TET, as well as exotic modifications. We can directly attach fluorescent dyes to oligos at the 5'-end, 3'-end and even internal positions of an oligonucleotides during synthesis. When certain modifications (such as Digoxigenin and some fluorescent dyes) are not available for direct incorporation, cross-linking two molecules by using a specific functional group such as an amine, thiol modified oligonucleotide with certain cross linkers, are employed. See Chemistry behind cross linking Post-synthetic chemical modifications made to an oligonucleotide result in lower yields than modifications introduced during synthesis. Furthermore, all post synthetic conjugations require HPLC purification. PAGE purification is not offered for post synthetic conjugation as yields are further decreased and certain modifications can be damaged during PAGE purification.
All qPCR probes are available at a fixed price per oligonucleotide, within the following parameters:
- Synthesis of the custom oligos up to 30 bases in length
- Deprotected, desalted and HPLC purified (>85% pure)
- Wide range of dye and quencher options available
- QC by MALDI-TOP Mass Spectrometry, PAGE and Fluoroscan
- 3-10 working days turnaround, pending successful QC validation
- Assistance with the design is available, free of charge