Bio-Synthesis metal chelate conjugates can be incorporate at any position of an oligonucleotide. Dual HPLC purification is required. Every oligo synthesized is strictly controlled for quality by using either MALDI-TOF mass spectrometry or polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (PAGE) analysis. Final yields are determined using UV absorbance at OD260 In addition, we perform QC methods tailored to specific modifications, such as OD ratio measurement where appropriate.
Quality Control: Analytical HPLC, Gel eletrophoresis, and MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry
Delivery times: 5-7 Working days
Shipping conditions: Room temperature
Storage conditions: -20 oC to -70 oC
Oligonucleotides are stable in solution at 4 oC for up to 2 weeks. Properly reconstituted material stored at -20 oC should be stable for at least 6 months. Dried DNA (when kept at -20 oC) in a nuclease-free environment should be stable for years.
- 1. Bartlett, D. W.; Su, H.; Hildebrandt, I. J.; Weber, W. A.; Davis, M. E., Impact of tumor-specific targeting on the biodistribution and efficacy of siRNA nanoparticles measured by multimodality in vivo imaging. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2007, 104, (39), 15549-54.
- Dreyer, G. B.; Dervan, P. B., Sequence-specific cleavage of single-stranded DNA: oligodeoxynucleotide-EDTA X Fe(II). Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1985, 82, (4), 968-72.
- Tanaka, K.; Tengeiji, A.; Kato, T.; Toyama, N.; Shionoya, M., A discrete self-assembled metal array in artificial DNA. Science 2003, 299, (5610), 1212-3.
- Shionoya, M.; Tanaka, K., Artificial metallo-DNA: a bio-inspired approach to metal array programming. Curr Opin Chem Biol 2004, 8, (6), 592-7.
- Weizman, H.; Tor, Y., 2,2’-Bipyridine ligandoside: a novel building block for modifying DNA with intra-duplex metal complexes. J Am Chem Soc 2001, 123, (14), 3375-6.